Adult Day Services
Adult Day Services offer the opportunity for mentally and/or physically impaired adults to enjoy peer support, and receive health, social services and socialization activities in a stimulating and supportive environment that promotes better physical and mental health.
Goals of Adult Day Services
- Assist the individual to achieve and maintain the highest possible level of functioning and maximum level of independence.
- Prevent or delay further deterioration as long as possible, thus avoiding premature placement in institutional care.
- Provide support, respite and education for families and caregivers.
- Improve community understanding and support of Alzheimer's diseases and related disorders.
- Serve as an integral part of the community service network and the long-term continuum of services.
Adult Day Health Care
A licensed medical model program for adults who have physical or mental impairments which limit activities of daily living.
Adult Day Program
A licensed non-medical program for older adults who have disabling conditions, and/or who cannot be left alone or are socially isolated.
Alzheimer's Day Care Resource Center
This state-designated program provides enhanced services for persons who are moderately to severely impaired from Alzheimer's disease or related disorders.
Family and Caregiver Support Services
Support groups, counseling, education, information and referral services are available through both Centers to any individual providing care.
No Admission can be initiated/processed without the completed MD Health and Physical (H&P) Form.
Care Connexxus as a RESIDENTIAL CARE – NURSING HOME PLACEMENT ALTERNATIVE
Most people when researching for B&C Placements they are quoted several thousand dollars per month prices. There are however SSI rated B&C's out there... Call our Social Work staff for more information. We work with many SSI Rate Board and Care Homes who charge approximately $900/Month for a licensed B&C setting and the Patients attend our Day Care Program which is reimburse by MediCal-Managed Care companies, and the VA.